- Entries must be no more than 5mb.
- Entries will consist of one entry per person.
- Entries must be entrants own jingle containing the words Le Crunch French Apples OR Oui to Le Crunch Apples.
- The entrant guarantees that no third party copyright has been infringed in his/her submission.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Midnight Thursday February 12th March 2015 or such later date as may be advised on the website.
- A fully completed entry form must accompany all entries.
- All entries must be clearly labelled.
- The competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM cannot accept responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Entries cannot be returned to entrants.
Employees and family members of employees or persons directly associated with Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM are not eligible to enter this competition.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the rules of the competition: failure on the part of any entrant to adhere to any or all of these rules will render the entry in question invalid. Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM reserve the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s).
- The 10 best entries chosen by our panel of adjudicators will be available on the website www.ouitolecrunch.com for public vote from March 16th.
- Public voting closes on 20th March 2015.
- Some of the best entries will be played on the Dermot and Dave show throughout the competition but this does not secure a place in the competition Final for the corresponding entries.
- 5 finalists will be selected to perform at the National Final on March 27th. These will be selected by the following: 3 by the panel of adjudicators, 2 by public vote on-line on the competition website www.ouitolecrunch.com. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Contestants must be available to travel and perform live at The Today FM studios, Dublin on Friday March 27th.
Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity (photographs, interviews quotations etc). No fee will be paid.
- Copyright of all original material entered in this competition is retained by the author. By submitting an entry, participants grant to Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today, FM, jointly or individually, the right to reproduce the entry (in full or in part or in modified form) on the website or in such other publication or medium, now in existence or yet to be devised, as Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM might nominate, without payment. Without limitation to the foregoing, the previously mentioned parties can assign or dispose of their rights to third parties, with no fee payable to the entrants.
Le Crunch Apples 7G Jingle 2015
Terms and Conditions
- Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the competition without prior notice where due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
Notwithstanding that the winner(s) may have been declared, if Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples or Today FM discover that prizes have been awarded in circumstances where they should not have been awarded (e.g, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, a name by which the entrant is not usually known). Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples or Today FM reserve the right to determine that a winning entry is disqualified.
- The piece deleted is covered by the following. When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Prizes are also non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prize-winner.
- Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples and Today FM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the winner(s) will be notified of delay.
- The promoter reserves the right to seek verification from the relevant school of the registration of any students who have entered the competition.
- Canvassing of adjudicators or voting for oneself will result in automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisting will be carried out by Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Le Crunch Apples, Blue Monkey, and Today FM. The final adjudication panel will comprise representatives from Real Nation, Sopexa Ireland, Today FM and guest judges.
The names and districts of the winners will be available on www.ouitolecrunch.com
- Overall Winner – €5000 cash prize fund
- Runners up (x4) – €500 each
- Competition entries must be uploaded on the website www.ouitolecrunch.com, emailed to [email protected]
Or posted to
Le Crunch Apples 7G Jingle
C/O Real Nation
The Le Crunch Apples 7G Jingle Terms and Conditions 2015